The St. Catherine Laboure Parish Respect Life Committee actively promotes a renewed respect for human life, which is the responsibility of every Catholic. We assist parishioners in understanding the issues and supporting the needs of the most vulnerable—mothers and their unborn children, those who are seriously ill or disabled, and their families.
Our committee activities include:
- Mother’s Day Carnation Sale – May 7/8, 2022
- Morning Star Walk/Run for Life – September 17, 2022
- Pennsylvania March for Life – September 19, 2022
- Respect Life Rosary– ongoing
- National March for Life – January 20, 2023
- Baby Bottle Project – January 2023
Fill out the form below to keep informed throughout the year of parish and community pro-life activities, upcoming legislative, and other issues.
Connect with us today!