Starting May 29, 2021, we will move forward with the following changes:
- All pews will be open.
- The exchange of the Sign of Peace is restored.
- Priests and deacons will no longer be required to wear masks for the entrance and closing processions of Mass. Ministers (ordinary and extraordinary) will be masked to distribute Holy Communion.
- Holy Water will return to the fonts.
- Masks are required for the unvaccinated.
- Confessions will remain in Rooms 103 & 109 for the foreseeable future.
- Murray Hall will remain open for additional seating at the 4:30 PM, 9:30 AM, and Noon Masses.