Beginning Saturday, May 30, 2020, we will offer extended hours for penance. This is a great opportunity for those who have not been to penance for a long time. Bring a friend. Click to see the schedule.
- The confessionals will not be used. Confessions will be heard in Room 103 and Room 109, located in the upper narthex hallway.
- Entry to the confession area will be through the narthex of the Shrine Church. Please follow the social distancing markers while waiting.
- Outside doors to the Shrine Church will open 15 minutes prior to the start of confession.
- Father Lease and Father Josh will be available to hear confessions. *
- All penitents must wear a facial covering/mask at all times when in the building including during confession.
- Penitents will stand in front of OR behind the priest during their confession.
- Out of respect for other penitents, please be concise.
- After the blessing, penitents should exit the building. Your penance should be completed in a private space outside of the Church.
*There may be some unforeseen circumstances when only one priest will be available during these times.
For an examination of conscience, confession schedule updates and other confession FAQ’s, click to get the MyParish App or text “app” to 88202.