- When attending Mass, a face covering/mask must be worn at all times. Face coverings/masks may only be removed when receiving Holy Communion.
- Doors to the Shrine Church will open 30 minutes prior to Mass.
- Participants have the option to attend in the Shrine Church or Murray Hall.
- PLEASE NOTE: Mass in Murray Hall is the live stream of Mass from the Shrine Church onto a large screen. This will not be a separate Mass.
- To maintain social distancing, certain pews will be unavailable. Please be patient and accepting if your normal pew is not available.
- Follow the spacing guidelines within the church and Murray Hall. Ushers will be on hand to assist with socially distanced seating.
- Please remain at least 6 feet apart from others (individuals not living in your household) at all times.
- Missalettes have been removed from the pews. Worship Guides will be published in the weekly bulletin, and will be available in the narthex, or online at www.sclhbg.org. Please take the guide with you when leaving Mass.
- Individuals choosing to receive Holy Communion and not attend Mass in person may do so after Mass is dismissed. Please remain in your car or socially distanced from others in the parking lot until you are permitted to enter.
RECEIVING HOLY COMMUNION
- Holy Communion will be distributed at the end of Mass.
- Please remain kneeling or seated until the usher ensures a clear path for you to proceed forward to receive Holy Communion.
- Continue to follow social distancing guidelines.
- You may only remove your face covering/mask when standing before the priest.
- It is recommended that Holy Communion be received in the hand, however this is not a requirement.
Individuals who are at high risk or do not feel comfortable attending Mass are free to remain at home. Bishop Gainer has suspended the obligation to attend Sunday Mass and all Holy Day of Obligation Masses until further notice.