We have an organization for everyone! Or volunteer at a special event such as Dinner on Derry or Oktoberfest .
Want to explore opportunities? Contact us today!
- Men – be involved in long-term service or faith sharing opportunities.
- Women – connect with others throughout the community.
- Seniors (50 plus) – enjoy social or spiritual gatherings.
- Youth – join scouting, youth group, athletics or service to the church.
- Liturgical Ministries – opportunities to serve the Church in the Liturgy.
Other activities of interest…
SHARE! Ecumenical Shawl Ministry knits or crochets prayer shawls for individuals who are ill, or are at a pivotal moment in their lives. Are you a health care professional or safety team member at your work? Our Health & Wellness Ministry needs you!
Council of Catholic Women (CCW)
Health and Wellness Ministry
Legion of Mary
Knights of Columbus
Respect Life Committee
That Man Is You (TMIY)
Voyage:Young Adult Ministry
Young Men’s Group