Due to COVID restrictions, and to ensure the safety of our worshipers, we have implemented a seating reservation system for our Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Masses.
CHRISTMAS EVE & CHRISTMAS MASS SCHEDULE
The Nativity of our Lord
CHRISTMAS EVE • DECEMBER 24
2:00 P.M.* • 4:00 P.M. *• 6:00 P.M. *• 8:00 P.M.
Mass at 12:00 A.M.*
CHRISTMAS DAY • DECEMBER 25
8:30 A.M. • 11:00 A.M.
PLEASE NOTE: All Masses are in the Shrine Church and streamed to Murray Hall. Murray Hall will not have a separate Mass.
- Reservations are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- We are only able to reserve space for the number of individuals in your group.
- **If you would like to sit together, please reserve as one group. **
- Specific pews may not be reserved.
- Reservations can be made for both the Shrine Church and Murray Hall.
- *Please note: As of 12/18, the 2:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m., 6:00 p.m. and Midnight Masses in the Shrine Church are full.
Making a reservation is easy!
Just provide an email address or mobile phone number.
If you do not have access to a smartphone or computer, please contact the parish office by phone to make a reservation: 717.564.1321.
**No reservations may be made via voicemail. You must speak with a parish associate during business hours to make a reservation.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this time.